1. How do I submit my artwork and what type of files can I use to submit my artwork? Files can be uploaded through our website during the checkout process. Or, you can upload your files later by going to “FILE UPLOAD” . Only 1 artwork per file. Save Front and Back of artwork individually. We only accept the following formats, save all files as: .jpg or .pdf
2. What color mode should my files be?
If you send us an RGB file, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and you may not be satisfied with your job. You should always start and finish your designs in CMYK mode.
3. What resolution should my files be?
72 dpi files or images may come out low res or pixilated. This may result in a printed product that you may not be satisfied with. We recommend if you do upload your own artwork, only upload 300 dpi files or images.
4. Do you offer templates for customers to use?
Yes, we offer many design templates for various printing projects. See below to download the template you need. If you are unable to locate a template, please contact us via email on our Contact Page.
5. How do I get a rich black color for printing?
Rich black is an ink mixture of solid black, 100% K, with additional CMY ink values. This results in a darker tone than black ink alone. If you print black alone as 100% K, the resulting black may not be as dark as you might like.
We recommend using: C 60 M 40 Y 40 K 100. This will give you a deep, dark, rich black.
6. Do you offer customer pick up?
We currently only offer UPS shipping to all customers nationwide. Our delivery services are fast and professional.
7. What type of credit cards do you accept?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
8. What is your return policy?
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order to request an approval authorization and a return label. After the 3 days, we are unable to process any refund or exchanges.
Any return sent to our office without a return authorization is subject to pay all postage fees. Please ensure to track all packages with tracking or delivery confirmation.
9. Is artwork design included in my purchases?
Artwork design created by UVFLYERS.COM will require an additional fee. Fee’s can vary pending your project requirements. Please contact us to have a design created for your project.
9. What is bleed?
A bleed is when an image extends beyond the trim edge of the product. If your image is not white on all four sides, you will want to include bleeds in your files. Add 1/8” (.125”) to each side of the file. For example, for a 2” x 3.5” business card with full bleed, the image size should be submitted at 2.25” x 3.75” 9. What is safe area?
9. What is safe area?
Safe area is the 1/8” margin that we require between the trim line and the text closest to the trim line.
9. Can I write on UV coating?
UV coating cannot be written on. However, we do offer a matte or aqueous coating on several products which is writeable with most pens.
10. What time do I need to submit my artwork by and how long are production days?
We have provided a visual calendar and times for example purposes. Please do not forget to include the shipping method preference.