TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Sale: All prices and amounts shown on this site are in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise noted. Full payment, including shipping and handling, is required with each order. User agrees that all charges, taxes, shipping and processing fees will be automatically charged to the credit card, or paid by customer with an approved method of payment. No work will proceed until payment is received. In the event of litigation the parties agree that such action will be brought in Atlanta, GA. If an action is commenced to enforce payment, buyer agrees to pay seller/s’ attorney/s’ fees, court costs, and other costs of collection. We reserve the right to change prices and fees at any time without notice. All prices on approved orders will remain the same.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. Subject to all the other requirements of this Agreement, no refunds are available on orders unless work has not been started and the refund is requested the same business day. Refunds may take up to 21 business days to be issued.
Errors: UV FLYERS is committed to customer satisfaction. However we cannot be held responsible for files that are not submitted properly. UVF does not check any submission for spelling, grammar or any other type of errors. Please be sure to proofread every document very carefully, as the design will be printed as it appears during the approval step. If your digital files do not meet the exact dimensions necessary for printing with Bleed and Safety, the preview will resize the files automatically, potentially distorting it. Should the file become distorted, customer takes full responsibility for re-uploading files with proper Bleed and Safety zones. UVF is not to be held responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a request caused by an incorrect email address provided by you, or other technical problems beyond our control.
Color Accuracy: UV FLYERS will reproduce color from submitted images, transparencies, slides, photos, or digital layouts as closely as possible, but cannot exactly match color and density (as viewed in a 5000K light booth) because of limitations in the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements. The accuracy of each color reproduction is guaranteed to be within 85-90% of the original image you submitted and in accordance with CMYK industry standards for pleasing color. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted images and the actual artwork or product they represent. You should note that your monitor’s calibration affects the colors displayed on the screen; therefore the color on the final product may differ from what is demonstrated on your monitor.
Copyrights: The customer will indemnify and hold harmless the printer, UV FLYERS, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and independent contractors, from any and all loss, cost expense, and damages, on any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on the grounds alleging that said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person. User certifies the right to use the image(s) in their artwork file and accepts full legal liability for the content of material submitted and processed.
Under these Terms & conditions, customer agrees NOT to upload any artwork files consisting of the following:
- Any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
UVF reserves the right to refuse an order, which, in our opinion, may be illegal in nature or infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Customer shall own all right, title and interest in the artwork created, except that Design Services shall have the right to utilize ANY artwork, designs, edits, revisions and work product from the project in advertising, promotion and other marketing materials.
- Design Services also retains the right to publish any comment, feedback, or testimonial sent by Customer.
Website Usage: You may not use any automated means to access the Sites or collect any information from the Sites (including, without limitation, agents, robots, spiders or scripts), frame the Sites, utilize framing techniques to enclose any proprietary information or material, place pop-up windows over the Sites' pages, or otherwise affect the display of any web pages on the Sites. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping" and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the information contained in the Sites. You may not use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites, interfere with any other party's use of the Sites, or otherwise undermine the integrity of the Sites.
Delivery: Quoted turnaround times start when UVF verifies your approved order, provided we have the files needed to print your job, not from when your order is first submitted. Turnaround times vary and are not guaranteed. A surplus of cards is usually printed; however, order quantities are estimates. Due to the nature of the printing process you may receive +/- 10% the quantity ordered.
UV FLYERS will store the Will Call selected orders for up to 30 days for your convenience. All orders that have not been picked up after 30 days will be recycled. UV FLYERS does not guarantee specific pick up times prior to printing. An email will be sent to the email address you provided, once the order is available for pick up. The status is also available online by logging on to the account and retrieving the information about the order in question.
No shipping changes can be made once the order is in production.
Turnaround: Jobs submitted by 6:00 PM PT (Pacific Time), that meet our digital file guidelines and include full payment, will be printed by the next business day (if next day printing turnaround time is selected). Business days are Monday to Friday, and do not include weekends or holidays. Orders submitted on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays, will begin on the next business day. UV FLYERS is not responsible for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Orders may not be ready on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown of equipment, power outages, etc., therefore turnaround times are not guaranteed.
The selected turnaround for the job will reset if the provided files are replaced, or if they do not meet our specifications for optimum printing. All custom orders that require bindery and/or any special handling other than just printing will require additional time to be completed, in addition to the printing turnaround selected.
Order Changes: As a courtesy to our customers, UV FLYERS allows replacement of files not yet printed depending on the job status:
- At Prepress: one (1) free incident of replacing files per order, turnaround time resets based on the time the replacement files are received by UV FLYERS.
- Ready for Press: Once we have checked your file and it is ready for press we cannot accept replacement files. In addition, once the order is in production, it can no longer be cancelled or placed on hold. You also will not able to change anything that is production related such as quantity, adding or deleting items, and/or changing color schemes.
Complaints: All complaints must be registered within 30 days of receipt of job. Should the job contain manufacturing errors and/or defects, we will re-run the order at no charge. We maintain the right to judge what a manufacturing defect and error is.
Sales Tax Atlanta: All Atlanta, Georgia orders are subject to sales tax. If a customer is tax exempt, exemption certificate must be sent or faxed to us with the first order.
Material and Samples: All materials we create in producing your job are the property of UV FLYERS. These materials will not be sold or given to any other party. We reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed piece and use your artwork in our advertising.
Mailing Services & Every Door Direct Mail Services (EDDM): Please note that in providing Mailing Services, UV FLYERS neither makes any representation or guarantee as to the results you will achieve from using the Services, nor does it act as an agent, partner, joint venture, or in any other capacity on your behalf or on behalf of the United States Postal Service® ("USPS"). Delivery time averages from seven (7) to twelve (12) business days, however UV FLYERS makes no guarantees in this respect. All issues related to delivery of mail are matters solely between the USPS® and yourself.
Coupons: Coupons cannot be applied to orders containing custom quotes, or mailing services. In general the following rules apply to UVF coupon codes:
- No cash or credit back.
- Coupon Code must be submitted at time of order.
- Expired coupons are not valid.
- Tax and delivery are not included in calculating minimum purchase requirement.
- Coupons are not valid on previous purchases.
- Coupon Codes can NOT be combined with other coupons, unless otherwise specified.
Satisfaction Guarantee: At UV FLYERS your satisfaction is our priority and we stand behind the quality of our products and services. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, contact our Customer Care team at 888.510.9328 within 30 days from the date you receive your order and we will reprint your order or, in some cases issue a full refund excluding any postage and shipping costs.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are committed to high quality standards. However, there are some conditions beyond our control that are not covered by this guarantee:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Submission of low resolution or low quality images.
- Design or color selection errors submitted by the customer
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages, or other errors created by the customer.
- We will reprint orders damaged or lost by the shipping carrier but will need photographs to submit to the shipping carrier.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing services, postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. UV FLYERS is not liable for U.S.P.S. errors, including loss or delay.
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
Please review your design carefully prior to submitting your order. In an effort to keep our costs low and provide you with a fast turnaround time, UV FLYERS does not proof your artwork prior to printing.